Canadian City Gwadar is one of few housing societies Situated in A Category Master Plan committed to develop according to international standards. The development of society will be completed within the time frame given by GDA. The purpose of Canadian City is to provide an environment of Peace, Pleasure and Prosperity to all the segments of society dwelling within its four walls. Thus ensuring its obligatory participation in true and real National Building Process.
CANADIAN CITY GWADAR (GDA APPROVED A – CATEGORY HOUSING PROJECT)
Canadian City Gwadar Payment Plan
|5 Marla Residential Payment Plan
||10 Marla Residential Payment Plan
|20 Marla Residential Payment Plan
||40 Marla Residential Payment Plan
- GDA Approved
- A Category NOC
- Situated within Master Plan
- On main Makran Coastal Highway.
- 4 Km from zero point
- 32 feet high from Sea Level
- Surrounded by four 150 feet wide roads
- Easy Installments
- Located On The Front Of Main Mand Avenue
Insurance Policy Under Which
Any allottee of a plot, be Residential or Commercial in this housing scheme, is paying his / her installments regularly, if unfortunately passes away before completion of the payment schedule, his/her plot would be transferred to his/her nominee or his/her legal heirs as the case may be without subsequent deposit of any installment amount.
- Prime location charges 10% (Main Road Facing, Park Facing & Corner Plot)
- All Cheques are to be made in favor of “Canadian City”